"I just wanna let you know that your butt looks bootylicious in those" - Jessica Nixon
"I already told her that!" - Chris
"Yesterday Chrissy said people only like me for my boobs, so I went around and asked people..." - Jessica Nixon
"When I wear something small, they fall out the side - it's like pudding!" - Sammy Burke
"Match grip is as traditional as when you get to flick someone else; like this" - Sammy Burke
"Yell at him, Chrissy! Tell him I'm thrusting!" - Sammy Burke
"Guys, I'm fat and Chris cant do squat about it!" - Sammy Burke
"Pelvic expansion, Jess! Pelvic expansion!" - Alyssa Corbeil
"They're so old and moldy. And the dorms smell old... ... and moldy!" - Jessie D'Amico
"Are you mistreating my Sammy? Are you mistreating my Sammy? Are you mistreating my Sammy?! He's mistreating my- *slap* " - Chrissy Hartman
"What?! Keep your clothes on! Not 'til the kids are gone!" - Chris
"Sometimes I like to hide my 'stache and sparkles when I introduce myself to people. Then I'm like Waaa tada I'm in the guard! And it's too late 'cause you're already my friend!" - Jessica Nixon
"We're serious now. Get under your desk." - Jessica Nixon
"You know my favorite type of icecream?" - Jessica Nixon
"Not abortion icecream?" - Alyssa Corbeil
"Vanilla icecream - vanilla-y goodness for those of us that aren't very special" - Jessica Nixon
"Razzlefrazzle icecream- it turns into bubblegum as you chew!" - Jessica Nixon
"I put my ponytail on my head and I put my tiny pope hat on and I'm like, NINJA'D" - Jessica Nixon
"Vanillabean - It's kind of bland, but so are you" - Jessica Nixon
"It went from just a pinky to a telephone; HELLO CORPORATE AMERICA!" - Jessica Nixon
"I have a head and a telephone and I use them together. But only with smart people. And when people are trying to give me ICECREAM." - Jessica Nixon
"Let me try to say something less funny. Quantum physics are hard." - Jessica Nixon
"This reminds me of..." - Jessica Nixon
"Icecream?" - Nick
"No. That candle, because it's broken just like Kaylee's soul." - Jessica
"He hits his head and they're like 'save my kid' and I'm like eahhhno." - Jessica Nixon
"Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. They get together and have babies." - Sammy Burke
"And that's how it goes down." - Jessica Nixon
"Somebody carry me to the bathroom 'cause I'm too lazy but I have to pee." - Candace
"You want morbid, see I'll give you morbid... WITH A KNIFE." - Jessica Nixon
"It's dirty in there like Chris's mom." - Jessie D'Amico
No comments:
Post a Comment