Monday, July 25, 2011

Mostly Work

"You shirt is sparkly. Why isn't my shirt sparkly? Matt, why isn't your shirt sparkly?" - Shukri

"Was I gonna steal your TV last night? Because I didn't have a grocery cart..." - Elizabeth

"Oh Joe, I'm supposed to ask you about a monkey man in the library. Apparently you followed him around?" - Kathleen
"No, that was Kevin. No wait, that was an Asian that followed him around." - Elizabeth

"Maps make me feel oriented. And... aware. Of things." - Elizabeth
"What about an asian map?" - Matt
"It's oriented." - Joe

"Well I didn't die from lunch yesterday. That's a plus." - Elizabeth
"Are you sure?" - Matt
"About the death or the plus?" - Elizabeth

"That's how we teach the girls to love their bodies; round them up and tell them to go exercise" - Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment