Monday, January 16, 2012

Mostly Buck Creek

"Rachel Callahan! Breaking shit since 1990!" - Laura
"First thing I broke - my mother's water!" - Rachel

"It's a freight train of fluffiness and Mexican!" - Sam

"I think we've done enough fire mistakes in our lifetime to know how to deal with them." - Mikey
"They're only mistakes when you don't walk away from them." - Levon

"If we're smelling shit, I want to get in on it!" - Sterbz
"No!" - Testa
"Yeah, you smell that shit!" - Rachel

"Look at where he slept!" - Levon
"The floor?" - Sterbz
"No, a chair plus a table! A chable!" - Levon

"It's just an Asian raccoon. They do what they want." - Testa
"Japanacoon." - Sterbz

"Levon look; premature grape! It's so small!" - Biggs
"Congratulations, you aborted a fruit." - Sterbz

"They need to make a ghetto version of Monopoly." - Ottavi
"What, with fried chicken?" - Levon

"You don't talk about things that you eat and things that you bleed at the same time." - Robyn

"I'll still go to Fuck You town." - Sam

"You kinda look like Santa Claus right now. But not the good Santa, like the rape Santa." - Sterbz


No comments:

Post a Comment