"I HAD THOUGHT MATTHEW LEFT FOR THE DAY, SO I STOLE HIS CHAIR AND REPLACED IT WITH THE ONE I WA SITTING IN. NOW HE'S BACK, AND I HAVE HIS CHAIR." - Laura
"That is an entirely different kettle of fish!" - Dad
"What on earth are you planning on doing with that kettle, sir?" - me
"A nice fish Stu?" - Dad
"Well thank you very much, but don't call me Stu!" - me
"Why would I call you doctor? I'm the surgeon!" - Dad
"Of course you are, General!" - me
"That has a Colonel of truth." - Dad
"Careful, that's Private information!" - me
"Oh I know, I'm just going to SEAL the deal." - Dad
"I'll Captain the agreement then!" - me
"That could avoid a Major problem." - Dad
"Oh we wouldn't want that! The press would come Surgeon in!" - me
No comments:
Post a Comment