Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mostly Random!

"I am Sterbz, your delightful, helpful, don't-do-that-I-will-fuck-you-over person." - Sterbz

"I like all bastards, but I've never had that one." - Matt Sass

"Everyone's like, 'aww you're so cute, you're so little' and I'm like 'Fuck you, I'm gonna cut your balls off while you sleep.'" - Testa

"Real life. There's sex. It happens." - Emily
"Oh. Okay. I never knew that." - Jessie

"Let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the movies, which nobody can deny." - Nicole

"You can stay..." - Jessie
"Until we all leave." - Testa
"What're y'all doing?" - Carla
"Well I'm going shooting up north." - Courtney

"God, I pray Shannon gets help with her alcohol addiction...." - Courtney
"You can't pray prayers that aren't real!" - Shannon

"I guess I don't need to bring up the time I cursed the bush..." - Cathy

"And Mike said, 'I will be so mad at you if you cut down my bush.'" - Cathy

"Are those apples? Are you throwing apples at mew?" - CIT Rachel

"Stupid Muscles in the stupid body..." - Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment