Monday, November 12, 2012

Mostly Buck Creek

"They have Direct TV." - Levon
"Direct to what?" - Mel

"So at first I was going to get an X-ray but then I figured I'd just walk it off." - Mel
"That's how we got swag" - Courtney

"With the Pope pooping outside." - Mikey
"The Turkey government has fallen." - Levon

"Tae? Tae...? ... Does Josh know we're not coming back?" - Shannon

"This chicken looks like beef jerky" - Biggs

"Shannon, go home. Go home, Shannon, you're drunk." - Sterbz
"You should just drink it out of the bottle! Drink it out of the bottle and get a curly straw!" - Mel

"Laura, which Hannah was Hannah-Not-Hannah?" - Mikey
"Yeah, that was my Hannah-Not-Hannah." - Laura

"Did you know koalas are high all the time?" - Sterbz
"There, that's what I have!" - Shannon
"Koalas?!" - Sterbz

"Apparently eucalyptus leaves have marijuanas in them." - Sterbz

"The last time I had one, I was eleven." - Kimmie
"Oh! A toothbrush!" - Sam

"Russians flavor their oatmeal with dead fish guts, stir it up with a knife, and then like it off the sharp end of the knife. BECAUSE THEY'RE RUSSIAN." - Testa

"Tae knows. Tae is 100% Russian." - Testa

"Speaking of hippies." - Tae
"What's that?" - Sterbz
"Nothing, I was just speaking of hippies." - Tae

"There's a frog on the bump on the log in the bottom of the sea." - Testa
"Frogs don't live in the sea." - Laura
"Dead frog." - Emily
"Yeah, no one said it was alive. There's a dead frog on the bump on the log in the bottom of the sea." - Testa

"Look at all that soil. That is the best soil in the world." - Laura
"Oh. ... .." - Shannon
... ...
"Also, that wasn't an opinion, it was a fact." - Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment