Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mostly strawgoH

"We should each tell Cathy that we've laid with other women." - Courtney
"I didn't. I might have. I want to." - Jessie

"I don't know about the monkeys. They're crafty and look like people." - Rachel

"Aww, that wouldn't happen. I'd hear her screaming or something." - Rachel

"Maybe I'm a Nazi then, who doesn't want to be." - Rachel
"Rachel's a Jew Nazi." - Courtney

"You two are the weirdest couple I know." - Courtney
"YOU are the weirdest couple you know!" - Neely

"These would withstand high heat, wouldn't they?" - Jessie
"Well you couldn't weld with them..." - Rachel

"You can't fool me!" - Jessie
"You don't know what I can fool!" - Rachel
"She could fool a skunk into thinking it's a lobster." - Emily

"Who can resist muffins other than Nazis?" - Rachel

"Speaking of boyscouts and Germans..." - Jessie

"Robin. Robin. More robins. Sparrow." - Laura
"Sparrow?" - Emily
"No, maybe that's a robin too." - Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment